What does it mean to speak search engine?
The challenge of how to ‘speak’ search engine and tell it how to surface our content is what true search is all about. But are we doing it as well as we could? Most of us are not.
That’s the question we can answer with emperical evidence. Our content audit is designed to tell you exactly how to achieve an A, A+ and even A++ rating based on several dimensions of search. Once we have completed your audit, you will know exactly what to do to achieve search rankings alongside the best competitive content out there to address your goals, be it lead generation, brand reputation, conversion content for your email marketing and much more.
Book a complimentary consultation today and we will tell you exactly what needs to be done to up your content game in this unprecedented time of change. We will do this for you without expectation of any kind and free of any pressure to work with us. We’re committed to helping as many businesses as we can get through this period and come out the other side.
Not convinced to speak search engine is critically important?
We pump out so much content that it is very difficult for Google to analyse it and to know what we’re talking about. And it’s partially because it’s unstructured. Content should be audited regularly. Algorithms change constantly and beautifully structured content is critical to your content marketing success.
- 86% of companies produce blog content compared to other formats
- The majority of companies (67%) use organic traffic to measure their content success
- 70% of marketers are actively investing in content marketing
- 51% of companies say updating old content has proven the most efficient tactic implemented
- 78% of companies have a team of 1 to 3 content creators
- 94% of marketers use social media for content distribution
Statistics sourced via our global partners SEM Rush and HubSpot 2019-2020